Tavish talks a lot.
He takes after Rafal...Rafal talks a lot too.
He is in the parrot phase right now, repeats everything you say...good or bad :)
Here are a few English things he's been saying lately:
keen-bup (clean up)
foofie (movie)-Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is a favorite right now but he thinks Rudolph is a mouse so he asks for the mouse foofie
eye-bow, eye-bon, or eyepon (eyebrow)-Tavish likes to rub eyebrows when he is tired, whoevers is available
chock-wit (chocolate)-as in "I want chock-wit" for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack....honestly I'm surprised that this wasn't his first word
achoo-for any cough or sneeze
pitty yights (pretty lights)-any Christmas lights or shiny decorations
gosh tina (as in Napolean Dynamite)-I've been trying to get him to say this for a while and then the other day he was doing something across the room and he must have gotten frustrated with something because out of the blue he says "gosh tina"
peek-a-doo (peek-a-boo)-usually he says "cuckoo" which is what they say in Poland, but just recently he has started saying peek-a-doo as well
wa-sis? (what's this?)-he has just started asking this about everything
yucky buggy-hands down this is the phrase we hear most often everyday...Virginia does have a lot of bugs, but Tavish sees bugs everywhere
Ask him what Santa says...I want to see if he remembers from Saturday night...
ReplyDeleteHahahaahaha...Gosh Tina! That's awesome. You better be careful not to teach him the rest of the quote. Rafal won't handle it very well if Tavish calls him a "fat lard."
ReplyDeleteThe link is poor quality but... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2ehDv9KWYU&feature=related