Thursday, February 10, 2011

monsters...(with a little lisp)

Tavish is still on the binky (I'm over it however) and this morning I couldn't find it only a short while after I had given it to him. So I'm looking all over the house, which is not that big so where could it be really...when out of frustration I ask Tavish where his binky is...his reply (he didn't even have to think about it)..."monsters took it". Great, now we have monsters in the house...

2 comments:

  1. In case you were looking for a theme song for Tavish...we found one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLRLhV9U0kQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is how to solve the monster problem: get a dog. If you can live with the hair and 'poop-patrol', it is the answer to anything scary. for example:
    Ephraim: "I'm scared of monsters"
    Me: "Monsters aren't real. But if they were, they wouldn't come in the house because they are scared of Buddy(my parent's dog)"
    Ephraim: "ok. Good night mommy"
    Easy as that... ;)

    ReplyDelete