Sunday, April 10, 2011

Reunited

The last few days have been busy...Thursday night Tavish and I came home and found Uncle Tom in the back yard, all the way from Poland!


This is probably the first time Tavish has smiled in the past month and I'm sure the chocolate bar in his right hand and the red car in his left hand that Uncle Tom brought him might have a little something to do with it...Uncle Tom even made him a special shirt :)



This is pretty much how Tavish has been while Rafal has been away for his Air Force training...poor buddy can't even smile while he's swinging...




But that all changed on Saturday when Tavish woke up from his nap to find Daddy back home! He's all smiles now and Rafal has a little shadow that follows him everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice to him in the shirt .. He is so cute
    I also love cookie

    ReplyDelete