Three major changes occurred while Auntie Sarah was visiting last week:

Tavish's big boy bed arrived, he helped us take apart his crib and he moved right into the new bed. The downfall...now he can jump out of bed when I try to put him down for a nap and say "I don't want to lay down!"
Macy put a little peer pressure on Tavish to start feeding himself (he still wants us to do it for him, lazybones)...apparently you must be naked to feed yourself.
And the biggest news of all...Tavish is off the binky! Mean Auntie Sarah took it away while she was here. Tavish wore a special shirt to celebrate, it says "I don't have a mute button"...his beloved binky said "mute button" on it because that's what it really was. He still asks for it once in a while and I tell him "mean Auntie Sarah took it".
Love the shirt!
ReplyDelete