Where you once had to walk through the house balancing on floor joists over bare dirt, surrounded by half walls, there is now this...

Where there once was a drafty nine-paned window from the 1950's, there is now this...

Where there once was a hole in the middle of the guest room floor where Rafal fell through the rotted wood, there is now this (complete with a new Polish roommate)...

Where there once was a cement slab and the exterior of the house, there is now this (with granite countertops to boost!)...

But my favorite new feature of the house is this...can you guess what it is???
Look close...
Heated floors in the main bathroom! I hate cold feet!
I'll bet you've never been happier your house flooded?! I know what I'm praying for tonight :)
ReplyDeleteTavish is so sweet! I love the robot costume but would be very interested seeing him dressed as applesauce...or in applesauce.
Here's the sad part...we're not even going to enjoy the new perks because we're going to sell it.
ReplyDeleteWHAT? sell? when? why? you should move to west seattle. i found a house for yall.
ReplyDeletejoseph
where???? i wish we could!
ReplyDeletewe had already been talking about selling it before the flood, that just confirmed it