there are no appropriate photos for this...
So the other day I was thinking that now that Tavish is wearing underwear every day that I needed to buy some more in case he has an "accident". Fast forward to yesterday...I'm getting ready to get in the shower and Tavish is in his room and has shut the door, I knock on the door but he doesn't want me to come in (usually he only does this if he is mad, but he's not) so I leave him alone to play. I take my shower and then go back to his room to check on him, knock on the door, he lets me in but is standing there giving me that look...the I-did-something-naughty-look...then I glance down and there is a pile of poop on the floor! Nasty! Then he pooped his pants again later that day at the babysitters and peed on the floor at home that night for Rafal. WTH! Today we go to the store and while I am at the store buying him new underwear...in case he has an accident...he hides in the clothes rack (which he often does) and poops in his underwear!!!
Guess I should have bought more...
And scratch the previous post that says he is potty-trained except for naps and bedtime...
I once listened to a story on the radio that said people poop in department stores all the time. They claimed that anyone who has worked in a department store has run into this at some point. When I was listening to the story I thought it was teenagers doing the pooping...apparently not.
ReplyDeleteWell it was Tavish...and that is gross.
ReplyDelete