So two years ago my friend Susan says to me "we should go to the Country Living Fair".
We are both fans of the magazine and fans of ditching our kids with the husbands so I said "sure!"
Well that year I had a conflict with an anesthesia conference.
So the next year I planned it better and was all set to go...and the house flooded.
Third time's the charm...
So we headed to Pittsburgh to drop off Rafal and Tavish with Paul and the kids to juggle soccer games and waste-water treatment plant visits. Rafal got ready by eating a Primanti Bros. sandwich...
while Susan and I hit the road for Ohio.
For some crazy reason I took no pictures! Oh wait, pregnancy brain.
But we got to hang out with my BFF DeLAuna and do what we wanted to do without anyone fussing!
Lots to see, but we all came out of it thinking...oh I could make that! As if I had time.
But just before we left I found it...the one thing I couldn't live without...
a kid size version of the Amish rocking chair I bought when I was pregnant with Tavish.
And guess who loves it???
It's just his size and story time is that much better when you have your own rocker to sit in...
It's just his size and story time is that much better when you have your own rocker to sit in...
No comments:
Post a Comment