Oh My! I just found out you had another baby! I haven't been much of a blogger watcher lately. Congratulations!! You make adorable and BIG babies! Another BOY! I seem to remember how scary the idea of a boy was for you when you were pregnant with Tavish. You obviously figured it out with flying colors. So happy for your beautiful family <3
Thanks Margie! I think I've been converted to boys now :) we just love him to pieces. It seems like you have been making pretty big boys yourself lately, congratulations to you too!
He is so cute!!! Please let me know if I can do anything for you guys.
ReplyDeleteThanks Melisa! We are doing pretty good, just loving on him as much as possible :)
DeleteOh My! I just found out you had another baby! I haven't been much of a blogger watcher lately. Congratulations!! You make adorable and BIG babies! Another BOY! I seem to remember how scary the idea of a boy was for you when you were pregnant with Tavish. You obviously figured it out with flying colors. So happy for your beautiful family <3
ReplyDeleteThanks Margie! I think I've been converted to boys now :) we just love him to pieces. It seems like you have been making pretty big boys yourself lately, congratulations to you too!
Delete