Sunday, July 14, 2013

Six Months


This cute boy has now discovered his not-happy shriek and uses it...usually to let us know he is hungry or tired. Still pretty mellow overall.
He has also discovered his feet...first his left foot but now he loves both feet equally and loves it when I unzip his little sleep sack in the morning and can play with them. 
He rolls over back to front now too.
Loves to eat everything expect peas (I don't like them either, little guy!)
His hair is getting lighter, which makes me a little sad, I loved his dark newborn hair and thought it would be so striking with his eyes that seem to be settling to a lighter blue. In the light you can still see a little green ring around his pupils, so who knows maybe they will change again.
He is now 20lbs 4oz and 28inches.
We love this boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment