Sunday, June 20, 2010

Girls Gone Wild

Not really. More like Moms Escaping for the Night....my friend Adelia and I got to abandon our husbands and children and Go Out! Adelia had the great idea to go to Wolf Trap to see the musical Cats. Wolf Trap is a National Park for the Performing Arts and it's main theater is outdoors, so we were able to sit out on the lawn, and the 95 degree day turned in to a perfect 70 degree evening while we relaxed and ate and chatted....


Nie do końca. Więcej Uciec jak Moms na noc .... mój przyjaciel Adelia i mam do rezygnacji z naszych mężów i dzieci i wyjść! Adelia miał świetny pomysł, aby przejść do Wolf Trap, aby zobaczyć musical Koty. Wolf Trap jest Park Narodowy w Performing Arts i jest głównym teatrem jest na zewnątrz, więc udało nam się usiąść na trawie, a 95 dni okazało się w stopniu idealnym wieczorem 70 stopni, a my zrelaksowany i jadł i rozmawiał .. ..

2 comments:

  1. Why oh why didn't we take pictures? Shame on us!! But thanks for a great night-- I had so much fun!!! I'll miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!!!!I'm going to miss our monthly escapes =( Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete