Thursday, July 29, 2010

Two Firsts

The first first...Tavish got his first Matchbox cars! I remember my brother Paul had about a zillion of these things when we were kids and now I realize why...they are cheap and we were poor. But Tavish loves his and guess which one is his favorite???

Pierwszy pierwszy ... Tavish otrzymał swoje pierwsze samochody Matchbox! Pamiętam, że mój brat Paweł o Zillion z tych rzeczy, kiedy byliśmy dziećmi, a teraz zdaję sobie sprawę, dlaczego ... są tanie i byliśmy biedni. Ale Tavish kocha i odgadnąć, który z nich jest jego ulubionym??


Of course...he is my boy!
Now the second first is the more amazing one...I actually sewed this little car caddy to put them in! My mom will attest that I have a very lukewarm affinity for sewing. She forced me to do it as a kid and it never ended well. While my sisters would win blue ribbons at the county fair for their sewing projects, I would get a white ribbon (you know, like one of those ribbons kids get just for "participating"). But I thought this was so cute I just had to bust out the sewing machine, dust it off and stay up late watching Jerseylicious (all I can say is wow) to finish it in time so Tavish could take his cars to church the next day.



Oczywiście ... on jest mój chłopak!
Teraz drugi pierwszy jest bardziej zdumiewające jeden ... I faktycznie naszyta ten mały samochód Caddy w je! Moja mama potwierdza, że mam bardzo letniej powinowactwo do szycia. Zmusiła mnie do tego jako dziecko i nigdy nie zakończył się dobrze. , Podczas gdy siostry będą zdobywać niebieskie wstążki w County Fair dla swoich projektów do szycia, chciałbym uzyskać białą wstążką (wiesz, jak jeden z tych taśm się tylko dla dzieci "udział"). Ale myślałem, że to było takie słodkie miałem tylko popiersie obecnie maszyna do szycia, kurz ją i bądź na koniec oglądania Jerseylicious (wszystko co mogę powiedzieć to wow), aby zakończyć ją w czasie, więc Tavish może zająć jego samochody do kościoła na następny dzień .

2 comments:

  1. first of all girl, love the ice cream truck! secondly, i love the street you made and the carrier. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett finally showed me your blog. I like the car caddy...dems mad skills! We all need to get together again...I am a normal human again, at least in regards to what goes into and comes out of my stomach. Sadly, I realize there are parts of me that will never be truly normal again...alas.

    ReplyDelete