The clouds that have been hanging around the last week finally parted today so Tavish and I took advantage of the sun and headed over to the McLean Festival to see how our rich neighbors have fun...
Tavish was in little boy heaven because he got to "drive" a fire truck.
He did such a good job he got his own fireman hat which he wore to Trader Joe's later...
We waited in the slowest line ever to get a balloon turtle bracelet which he also wore to Trader Joe's later...
Then he got swallowed up by a giant octopus (which he says "oddopos")...
...but because we play pirates at home he knew how to escape swashbuckle-style.
We finished off our day with Tavish's first pony ride (pardon the pic-I had to take it one-handed while holding the boy on a moving pony)
I wish I were there!!!
ReplyDeleteUmm I think you were having way more fun in Poland!
ReplyDelete