Having not grown up in Utah (thank you mom and dad), Rafal and I had never heard of Cafe Rio. But our friends Brett and Shelby did and kept telling us how great Cafe Rio was. And how one was going to be opening up soon in Maryland. Well it's finally here, and they invited us along tonight for our first taste of Cafe Rio. As soon as went got inside it was like we were transported to Utah...Mormons everywhere. Order the salad with pork Brett and Shelby told us...so we did. And man is it good. I really should have been paying attention when they ordered two extra dinners to take home as leftovers. I'm usually pretty averse to Mormon trends, but this is one I think I'm going to have to jump on board with...I'm already trying to figure out when we can go back.Saturday, May 14, 2011
Mormon Mecca
Having not grown up in Utah (thank you mom and dad), Rafal and I had never heard of Cafe Rio. But our friends Brett and Shelby did and kept telling us how great Cafe Rio was. And how one was going to be opening up soon in Maryland. Well it's finally here, and they invited us along tonight for our first taste of Cafe Rio. As soon as went got inside it was like we were transported to Utah...Mormons everywhere. Order the salad with pork Brett and Shelby told us...so we did. And man is it good. I really should have been paying attention when they ordered two extra dinners to take home as leftovers. I'm usually pretty averse to Mormon trends, but this is one I think I'm going to have to jump on board with...I'm already trying to figure out when we can go back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment