Tavish apparently has learned another new word. I called home from work last night to check on my boys and Rafal says "guess what Tavish said tonight while I was changing his diaper?"
Ummm, poo-poos?
Nope, he said 'oh shit'
I blame this entirely on my mother who taught me how to say it.
I hope you're reading this mom.
Tavish najwyraźniej nauczył się kolejne nowe słowo. Zadzwoniłem do domu z pracy w nocy, aby sprawdzić w moich chłopców i Rafał mówi "wiesz co Tavish powiedział dziś w nocy, kiedy byłem zmieniając pieluchy?
Ummm, poo-Poos?
Nie, powiedział "o cholera"
I za to winić wyłącznie od mojej matki, która nauczyła mnie, jak to powiedzieć.
Mam nadzieję, że czytasz to mama.
p.s. just to follow up...after reading this post my mom e-mailed me and offered to wash my mouth out with soap :)
Too funny! I just baked your cookies. :o)
ReplyDeletei can totally picture it!
ReplyDeleteI think it's hilarious how in the polish language, "cholera" means "shit." In the English language, Cholera is something you don't want to get! :)
ReplyDeleteMy mom swears a little too. I'm hoping this boy inside me won't hear any of it from her!
can you tape that for me and send it as an mpeg? i want to use it for my ringtone.
ReplyDeleteJoseph: Rafal says as soon as you send us the wedding video :) I personally have never heard Tavish say it, I think Rafal was making it up
ReplyDelete