Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birthday Boy

Some of you may realize that it is July and Tavish's birthday is not actually in July. I remember vividly the 3 hours of pushing that it took to bring him in to this world and it certainly did not take place in July. Tavish, however does not remember this and has been talking about birthdays a lot lately, and about birthday cakes in particular the last few days. Today we went shopping at the commissary and on the way there he kept talking about wanting a chocolate rainbow birthday cake. Where this came from I have no idea...anyhow, in an attempt to prevent a meltdown in the store (which is what usually happens) I told him he could pick out a birthday cake at the end. So tonight was our impromptu birthday party...we even had saved his candle from his lame birthday party on his actual birthday (we were horribly sick).



And this is how a two year old blows out his birthday candle.
I asked him what he wished for and he said "birthday cake".
You got your wish buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment