It is crazy hot here and a few days ago Tavish and I went to the pool and ever since then he has been asking for "swimming glasses". So while we were at Target today we picked up a pair...

Don't call them swimming goggles because you will be immediately corrected in a very insistent, whiny voice.
I feel like I need to explain a few things about this picture:First, you either love or hate the dollar section at Target...today Tavish spotted this giant sponge hammer as soon as we walked in the door and carried it through the whole store singing "Bod the builder...yes, we can!". He also felt the need to wear his Trader Joe stickers on both of his knees, a switch up from the usual placement on the top of his head. The goggles...er, glasses are being worn to watch the movie Cars and make him look like he has a wonky eye. And finally, he is sitting on his side of the couch. I never knew he had claimed one side of the couch until recently when I unknowingly tried to sit on that spot and he freaked out and said it was his side...who knew?
No comments:
Post a Comment